Summit PALS Courses
If you are a Centura, Vail Valley Medical Center or Valley View Hospital employee, click here to download the appropriate registration form.
If you are not employed by the above facilities, click here to register for the class.
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Recertification
This American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) is an instructor lead, classroom format for those in need of PALS Recertification. This is an 8 hour course which incorporates lecture, AHA DVD instruction and lots of hands on practice with high quality CPR, defibrillators, and airway adjuncts for the pediatric patient population.
- Completion of the AHA PALS Pretest
- Familiarity with resuscitation equipment
- Knowledge in ECG interpretation
- 2010 AHA Textbook of Pedatric Advanced Support
- 2010 AHA PALS Algoritm cards
- Confirmation letter upon registration