Summit BLS Courses
If you are a Centura, Vail Valley Medical Center or Valley View Hospital employee, click here to download the appropriate registration form.
If you are not employed by the above facilities, click here to register for the class.
Basic Life Support (BLS):
Basic Life Support at SASMC utilizes the AHA BLS Heartcode Online program for BLS Certification and Recertification. Student is awarded an AHA BLS card after completion of the following skills;
• Adult 1 and 2 man CPR with AED
• Infant 1 and 2 man CPR
• Management of an ambu-bag
- Completion of the AHA Heartcode BLS Online program
- Bring Certificate of Competion to skill verfication
- BLS HEARTCODE ONLINE PROGRAM: Upon registration, the student will receive a confimation email containing information regarding access to the website and payment for the course.
- AHA BLS card awarded upon successful completion of the BLS skills.