Valley View ACLS Courses
If you are a Centura, Vail Valley Medical Center or Valley View Hospital employee, click here to download the appropriate registration form.
If you are not employed by the above facilities, click here to register for the class.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Recertification:
This 4 hour ACLS course is a fast paced recertification which incorporates the American Heart Association (AHA) DVD and a lecture format. Multiple skill stations which review high quality CPR, defibrillators, and airway adjuncts.
1) Completion of the AHA ACLS Pretest2) Familiarity with resuscitation equipment
3) Knowledge in ECG intrepretation
4) Suggested review of Acute Coronary Syndrome video and Stroke video.
1) 2010 AHA Textbook of Advanced Cardiac Life Support2) 2010 AHA ACLS Algorithm cards
3) Confirmation letter upon registration